From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Judy L Browning
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 2:27 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] seeds

Pam,
White Marigold seeds arrived today, enough to share! Thanks.
Bright chilly windy day, but got our grapes pruned & some of the roses. I
only cut the roses back when they get horribly overgrown. Looked around and
decided it was time. Will try to root some JFK cuttings. Rose book says to
take cuttings in the fall or summer, so I may not get anything, but it will
be neat if they do grow.
Judy B
z 6 Idaho