Re: something we can do about gas prices

it translates, quite simply, into having problems with the saudis because that's where osama bin's money comes from. remember him? he was the guy bushie was going to get. failing miserably at that, he created a reason to rectify the failure of daddy wimp and free oil for the members of his pac.