Re: crop rotation advise needed.

Theresa,
    You should  not plant any tomatoes, peppers, or potaoes in that spot for
3 years. I would recommend beans, peas, lettuce, etc be planted in that
spot. How big is the garden? Can you divide it so that no crop repeats
itself in any one spot for 3 years?

Betsy
Evergreen coloado

> On Saturday, February 15, 2003, at 08:46 PM, Theresa- yahoo wrote:
>
> > Hi all-

 The place I usually plant my tomatos apparently has