Re: Fwd: Price of Gas; Now Duct Tape

In a message dated 2/14/2003 3:16:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

> My dear Eva, most of us remember your harrowing experience on 9/11.
> Speaking for myself (and I'm sure many others) you are in my prayers
> indeed.
>

> Pam

Thanks, Pam!  I do appreciate that!  Living near & working in the City has
its risks (ie, crime, muggings), I just never imagined terrorism to be one of
them!  LOL

I refuse to let it affect the way I live my life.  I do not want to let the
terrorists "win" by paralyzing us with fear.  Whatever happens, happens.
Like Jesse said, when your number is up, its up.  Big deal.  You have to be
at peace with that.

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7