From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 8:22 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Re: weather

Well Kitty, it really drifted a lot here. Some places you can see the
grass, others... are almost as tall as me. I plan on loosing a bunch of
plants this winter. Had too much cold and not enough snow. Even this
snow storm started with rain, then ice, then snow. Plants gotta be wet
and shivering under that snow. It has now turned bitterly windy and
freezing cold out there. Even my dog, who loved the snow all day,
decided it is now to cold to stay out there and hurried up to take care
of business and get back in the house.