RE: [ADMIN] Looking for input

I do have some thoughts about what I hope to see at hort.net in future.
However, I've been working on some deadlines of my own.  Have been able to
answer some email sporadically throughout the day, but would rather reply
to this after I've had time to think it through more thoroughly.
I'm using the newsreader for this, which is why I haven't actually signed
up for the new list.  But then I realize I won't be able to access it at
work, so I may be signing up soon.
I'm sure others will have some input, but it may take some time to get some
serious suggestions.  Thanks for asking us.  Will think it over and have
something for you over the next few days.