From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of David Franzman
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 5:35 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] birds and other critters

Hey, I'm curious for those of you who are from the green east but have
spent time here in the arid west.  I was just talking with a fella who
has lived here for the last four years and he says that one of the
biggest things he's had to adapt to has been the lack of critters
specifically birds in Ca. versus Chicago where he hails.  He says that
in the spring, summer and fall there are many, many more birds and just
plain wildlife there than there is here.  Can anybody enlighten me?
I've never lived anywhere else so I don't have anything to compare it
to.

DF

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name
of dfranzma.vcf]