Re: birds and other critters

In a message dated 02/17/2003 1:59:00 PM Central Standard Time,
raynora.edwards@worldnet.att.net writes:

> their population seemed to decline as I grew up. (skunks and
> possums that is)

Maybe they all moved to West TN!  Right now I have a family of skunks living
under my house.  Thankfully they do not get upset often, but when they do
it's awful.  Also have many possums, raccoons, foxes and armadillos.  The
other night I saw a small buck lying down in my yard.  It's pretty cool until
I fall into the holes dug by the skunks and armadillos while checking out the
damage caused by the deer, but I guess that's the choice I made when I
decided to live here.  The cats keep the snake population under control.
(Thank you, Goddess!)

zone 7
West TN