RE: birds and other critters

Hi Betsy,
I would have to assume that theirs is friendly. Somehow that is a bit
large kitty cat for me. This one was never anyone's pet... well that
they would admit to anyways. I am not sure just what happened to it. I
know they were hunting it down at one point, due to it deciding it liked
to hang out by the grammar school. I can understand that it needed to be
relocated. Young children running up to it could be a very bad

Did they have to get a special permit or something?