Re: mailbox bashing was: Fwd: Price of Gas

Love your solution, Lynda...might just be worth getting sued for
just to see one of those vandals get his just desserts:-) Not only
that, but you'd nail the perpetrator and destroying mailboxes is a
Federal offense...(evil grin)

Have the same problem here periodically - mostly in summer.  Really
annoying.  I always cringe when I see a new house go up with some
expensive decorative mailbox as I know it's not long for this world.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :