Theresa's pics

Theresa, nice pictures.  Thanks for sharing them with us.  Couple of
comments:  First you look cold in a couple of them...were you?  I loved
the heliconias and gingers.  Beautiful flowers.  The flowering tree with
the orangy red was a Royal Poinciana?  Is that right Jim or anybody
else?  Most beautiful tree in the world though the Jacaranda is close
behind.  The tree with the smallish white flowers I saw down in San
Diego.  Can anybody identify it?  Had a nice shape and nice flowers.

Again thanks for sharing.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of dfranzma.vcf]