Re: deer - apples was: weather

> From: Cersgarden@aol.com
>Do they eat remaining apples? It is to deep to venture out to see if

> they did any damage to the trees.

Ceres, deer love apples.  When they had the run of my garden, they
used to stand at the old crabapple tree munching away...well,
actually, they swallow them whole and it is rather amusing to watch
the apple go down their long necks:-)  If there were apples, that's
what they were after tho' I would not put it past them to have a few
buds for chasers.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :