Re: Theresa's pics

There are about a gazillion cultivars of Clerodendrum.  I have a C.
trichotomum in my yard.  It grew from three to twenty feet in one summer and
now has many suckers that are growing just as rapidly.  All the suckers seem
to have their own root systems, so I am moving them all around the yard as
quickly as possible.  The deer have expressed no interest at all in their
foliage or bark -- probably on account of its rather strong, peculiar odor.

zem
zone 7
West TN