Re: mailbox bashing was: Fwd: Price of Gas

Probably not thinking anything except that McD's had deep pockets.
Sometimes, the more you read about what people do, the more credence
you have to give the Darwin Awards:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
> From: Pamela J. Evans <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
>
> The only problem w/ that is what if you get the same dimwits as
were on
> the McDonalds jury? Where they made them pay the spaz that spilled
> coffee on herself? What were they thinking??
>

> Oy.

> From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
> Date:  Tue, 18 Feb 2003 01:40:32 -0500
>
> >Love your solution, Lynda...might just be worth getting sued for
> >just to see one of those vandals get his just desserts:-) Not only
> >that, but you'd nail the perpetrator and destroying mailboxes is a
> >Federal offense...(evil grin)
> >
> >Have the same problem here periodically - mostly in summer.
Really