RE: dreaming of tomatoes/now Seed Savers

That's a company located in Decorah, Iowa--they have an awesome
collection of hierloom seeds...my husband's family's bean is saved there
for perpetuity. Speaking of which...those of you who sometime back
indicated an interest in getting these seeds for this heirloom yellow
pole bean...I haven't forgotten you and have all your addresses and will
be shipping your seeds soon. Anybody else interested? I'm sure I can get
more. It is a firm, yellow bean that my husband's family has been
cultivating in successive generations for over 100 years...it was
brought to America from Germany in mid 1800's by Aunt Mollie and is
referred to in the family as the Molly Bean. It is delicious! Every year
beans are allowed to dry on the vine for seed collection and then are
passed around to all takers at the annual family reunion...takes a
pretty amazing family to sustain an effort like that for all those years
and I'm so lucky to have married into it!!!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein