From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 11:09 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Daylilies

In a message dated 02/18/2003 10:32:58 AM Central Standard Time,
gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

> the daylilies do a bang up job of hiding the dying

I think you had mentioned that last year (or somebody did).  Anyway, I
planted four dozen day lilies across the end of my yard -- in front of a
line
of daffodils that were already there.  If I can ever get the Bermuda
grass
pulled out the day lilies might even bloom this year.  They should look
real
pretty.

zem
zone 7