Re: skunks

Yes...he slept on my bed, just like a cat. Yes, he came when I called him...came scampering around the corner, just like a cat. He slept most of the day...and bugged me all night. He liked to hide in boxes and bags..just like cats. What was FUNNY, was the look on peoples faces when they came to our house and saw him for the first time. They stopped dead in their tracks!

Jesse Rene' Bell

From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] skunks
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 01:05:55 -0500

How totally neat, Jesse!  I think Pewy an appropriate name for a pet
skunk:-)  Was he affectionate like a cat?  Wonder as some wild
animals aren't as they mature...have a mental image of a skunk
playing with a cat toy...neat:-)

Expect he slept during the day as they are nocturnal, but how neat
you could cat box train him and all...did he come when called?

Where did you get him?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :