From: Kitty
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: 2/19/2003 7:00 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Re: RE: the recent political discussion

I appreciate all the "well put"s, but I also want to tell Linda how much
we appreciate her input. No one is ganging up against her opinion - we
respect it and her right to share it. I personally hope she stays with
us. Linda, you have a lot to share and we would be the poorer without
it. We can handle your rants if you can handle ours. Seems fair to me.

Original message attached.

Very well put, Kitty - I was wondering myself where the fear and hate
came from... I did not find it in the original post.  Thank you for this