From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 10:08 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] new purchases

Hopefully I'm done shopping. Below are some of my mailorder items. If
you recognize anything on the list for which you have secrets or stories
to share, I'd enjoy hearing from you.

Kitty

Aconitum arendsii
Anemone multifida bRubra', ROCKY MOUNTAIN WINDFLOWER
Anemone bBodnant Burgundy' (autumn flowering)
Asarum shuttleworthii (Hexastylis)
Brunnera mac. bVariegata',  SIBERIAN BUGLOSS
Calycanthus floridus, CAROLINA ALSPICE
Cyclamen purpurescens
Cyclamen coum bChristmas Tree',
Echinacea purpurea bRuby Giant'
Filipendula kahome,  DWARF MEADOWSWEET
Geranium bRozanne'
Heucherella 'Sunspot', FOAMYBELLS
Heucherella tiarelloides bDayglow Pink', FOAMYBELLS
Indigofera kirilowii
Muhlenbergia capillaris, MUHLY GRASS
Paeonia obovata
Paeonia japonica, WHITE-FRUITED PEONY
Papaver rupestris bDbl Tangerine Gem'
Philadelphus lewisii bSnow Velvet', MOCK ORANGE
Phlox mac bNatasha', WILD SWEET WILLIAM
Sanguinaria canadensis bMultiplex', DOUBLE BLOODROOT
Thermopsis lupinoides
Viburnum sargentii bOnondaga',