RE: new purchases

Chris, I got my first Brunnera a couple of years ago.  I had been enamored
of one at our display gardens called B.m. 'Langtrees' that has just a few
silver dots on the leaves.  Then Shady Oaks offered B.m. 'Silver Wings' at
40% off and I fell in love.  Silver Wings is about halfway between
Langtrees and Jack Frost in the amount of silver on the leaves.  I don't
see Langtrees or Silver Wings offered anymore; everyone is carrying Jack
Frost - which I just ordered for the display gardens.  The pics I've seen
of B.m.'Variegata' look pretty cool and if it is as vigorous as Silver
Wings, I'll be dividing it b4 you know it!

Kitty