From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:30:47 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] dreaming of tomatoes/now Seed Savers

In a message dated 2/19/03 1:09:02 AM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< That's a company located in Decorah, Iowa--they have an awesome
collection of hierloom seeds >>

Melody, have you visited their facility?  It is very interesting to see the
plantings, how they protect them and store them. A number of years ago Iowa
hosted the Tri-State MG Conf in Decorah.  Beautiful area!

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com