Re: NE PA/snow

snow??

Looks like we won't get any snow this year. Still raining. Which we need.
Mt. Hood, S. east of here & Mt St. Helens, N East of here are beautifully
covered with snow. It's quite a site on a clear??? day. It's warm, that
is , for us,. We/ve had some sun breaks. Planted 20 primulas on the edge
of my patio. Does that ever brighten your morning looking out. Have a few
Daffs with yellow breaking. Still have stock with flowers from last
summer. The well protected geraniums are flowering.  cleaned/ cut back my
Fuschias. Saw a pair of Robins yesterday. Whoopie!!! Spring is here!!!
Really??? LOL. You all have a gr888 week in snow country.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA