Re: birds

Pelicans are just bizarre. And somehow unbelievable.  I saw white pelicans at
Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and at the Montezuma Wildlife Refuge near Buffalo, NY.
 Neither place was where I expected to see them, but there they were.  Brown
pelicans at Chincoteague just look comical.  I still think the GBH is the
most prehistoric-looking.  Auralie