Re: Bulletin: Banana famine

Well, they're pretty big.  So, you have two choices:  Next time you come to the
beautiful side of the state you can come by the greenhouse, see thousands of
blooming hibiscus and receive a free banana or two or if you go to the SF garden
show let me know when you'll be there and I'll bring one for you there.

Pretty good deal I think.

DF