From: Island Jim [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:14:36 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] chat meet

i think this is a wonderful idea, david. stockton would be a better site
than modesto--mostly because the restaurants are more adventuresome
[basque, french, philippino, italian [yeah, yeah], cantonese and hunan,
real mexican and tex-mex] and the accommodations are better and more numerous.

if we do this 5 years hence [2007], i will drive a motor home from here,
picking up strays along the way. and if we time it to occur concurrent with
the san francisco flowers show, man, we will be more help than you can

i really think it's an interesting idea. far out. or farther.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com