From:  [mailto: Aplfgcnys@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:18:26 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] birds

Pelicans are just bizarre. And somehow unbelievable.  I saw white pelicans at
Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and at the Montezuma Wildlife Refuge near Buffalo, NY.
 Neither place was where I expected to see them, but there they were.  Brown
pelicans at Chincoteague just look comical.  I still think the GBH is the
most prehistoric-looking.  Auralie

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com