From: cathy carpenter <cathyc@rnet.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Fwd: [CHAT] chat meet
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:12:45 -0600

I think this was sent during the hort.net "down time".
Cathy
Begin forwarded message:

From: cathy carpenter <cathyc@rnet.com>
Date: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:30:28 AM US/Central
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] chat meet

We could coordinate a convoy! (Anyone remember that old song?) Seriously, we could organize car pools (or a couple) in each area of the country and head out!
Of course, no one has mentioned a get together in the midwest aka heartland. After all, we are centrally located.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b