Re: birds/pelicans

pelicans
I remember when I lived in S. Barbara & going out on the S.B. Pier or the
Goleta pier ( goleta is actually where the airport is) & watch the Brown
Pelicans glide over the water in the Channel. A beautiful thing to see.
Once in a while you'll see one with fishing tackle dangeling from his
mouth where some jerk thought it to be funny to try & hook one in, but
the line broke.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA