Re: Clerodendrum trichotomum was: Theresa's pics

Well, Zem, Lynda and Theresa, thanks for your input on this child.
Maybe I won't whack mine back as hard this year and see what happens.
 OTOH, could just be not quite enough sun.  I do think I had a few
more flowers last year than the year before, but they were way up at
the top of the tree, so hard to actually see....

Smelled like lilac, huh, Theresa...well, maybe that's the flowers?
The foliage and stems sure don't smell like lilac to
me...interesting;-)  Of course, everybody's noses are different when
it comes to scent, it seems...

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade