Re: Re: Fw: Re: new purchases

Hello Kitty & Donna,
    Lets leave hardiness zones out of the picture for now. They are not the
last word, by any means, when growing plants. All I am trying to say is that
gardeners all around you are growing cyclamen... you can grow them as well.
Just jump in there and experiment. I see where Marge just sent a wonderful
list of great experienced gardeners who have played against the odds and
won. Bare bones minimum you can grow two species relatively easily... C.
coum & hed.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com