From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of David Franzman
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 6:04 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bulletin: Banana famine

Hey Theresa whatever date works for you is fine with me.  I have so many
bananas
now that it can happen whenever you guys feel like taking a ride over.  May,
may
be better as they are dormant now and by then they'll have their new leaves
and
will really take off when you plant them.  Like I said hope to see you in SF
but
if not then plan a trip for Emerisa, let me show off my hibs and take a
banana
home with you.  My greenhouses are only about 10 minutes from Emerisa.

DF

Theresa- yahoo wrote:

> Sounds like a great deal.  I'd love to see you hibs- just finding time....
> Can you tell I'm in "going to be out of the office for 5 days, so have to
do
> double time this week" mode???  I'd also love to get back to Emerisa
again-
> loved that place.
> Well- in real life I'm more likely to see you at the SF show- but I know
you
> are going to be way busy.  So, just let me know when you are doing banana
> dividing and I'll see what I can do about getting to the "beautiful side"
of
> the state.  Actually I'd love to live where you do.  Now that I think of
it-
> we actually will be your direction in early May...
> Just give me a note when you are dividing your clump- thanks-
>
> Theresa

I'm