From: Kitty Morrissy [mailto:kmrsy@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 3:27 PM
To: Theresa- yahoo
Subject: RE: briefcase

Theresa,
The anemone is vibrant!
I took a look at your Sombreuil Rose.  Just ordered 2 of them for the
Moonlight Garden at CES.  Also noticed your streptocarpus.  Cuttings of it
will root extremely easily.  Not hardy here, so a woman who was going to
throw her hanging basket out gave it to me.  I kept it over winter and
rejuvenated it.  Looked great again come spring - and so did the other 7
hanging baskets I made from its cuttings.

Kitty