RE: NE PA/snow-Texas swamp

Oh- you reminded me- one of my new dwarf iris is blooming too!
Theresa

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Pamela J. Evans
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 6:48 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] NE PA/snow-Texas swamp

Well, I finally have some dwarf irises and iphieons blooming now to keep
the daffodils company. Rain finally stopped, but the back yard is a clay
quicksand swamp. I have my new viburnum in a pot in the kitchen sink
getting water and light, because I can't get w/in 30 feet of where I was
going to plant it. Fortunately my leatherleaf mahonia is going up front
since it will be here this week. Same old story - too much blasted rain
or none at all....