Re: birds and other critters

Bring in some mink! Mink love to eat muskrat.
Cathy, z5b

On Saturday, February 22, 2003, at 08:05 PM, Cornergar@aol.com wrote:

The pond also attracts deer and raccoons and a
pair of coyotes which we enjoy but also, muskrats! The conservation people
say if we would get rid of the cattails the muskrats might move on. But the
red winged blackbirds love to nest in them. the muskrats have so riddled the
banks with tunnels that we are having a problem keeping water in it.
Kathyz5