Paulownia tomentosa

In a message dated 02/24/2003 12:42:38 PM Central Standard Time,
mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com writes:

>  Anyone out there have any experience with this tree?

That tree is either native to Tennessee, or somebody planted a lot of them in
the past because there are lots of them around.  I think they are really
pretty when in bloom, and their seeds are very interesting.  I had thought of
planting one in my yard but just never got around to doing it.  They will
come up easily from any part of the root.  I haven't heard of any complaints
from anybody about them, either.  There is one very interesting one here that
is growing from the side of a dead red cedar tree.

zem
zone 7
West TN