Re: lavendula officinalis question

> but if it is a reincarnation of Spring Hill..watch out!

Spring Hill is still alive and kicking.  Gardens Alive! bought it and
revived it.  I think I got my first daylilies from them way back when I
first started gardening.....but really who can kill daylilies?
We'll see if they've improved at all.  I wouldn't buy from them now, but
they are the only nursery currently carrying Hydrangea 'Hobella', one of
the Dutch Hovaria series.  Heronswood has it -but only on site. Greer had
it last year but not this yr.  So I had to get it from Spring Hill.  We'll