Re: pests in the greenhouse

safer's will do it with the least negative effect, i think. but then, so would plain old ivory dishwashing detergent. aphids are an easy kill. once the plants are strong enough, a blast of water will get rid of them. the main thing is to keep after them so that the population is kept in check. otherwise they multiply faster than a bad stock tip attracts speculators.