From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Pamela J. Evans
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 4:00 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] seeds have arrived!

Good morning Theresa. Pam lives in Kemp TX (approx. 50 miles SE of
Dallas) which today is buried under a layer of ice. I just e-mailed work
to let them know they won't be seeing my silly self today. Even I'm not
crazy enough to try and drive 25 miles in this mess. It's not supposed
to get out of the 20's today so I don't know how it's going to melt.
It's not even light yet and I can see it's hideous out there. I may have
to bundle up and trudge to the Post Office to get my mail though, since
that mahonia should be here any day.

Lord knows when I'll get it planted. As soon as the temps get back above
freezing, it's supposed to start raining again. Uncle already - no more!
Hope the weather is better down Austin way. Where does your mom live??

Pam