Re: Spring plant orders

David Franzman wrote:
Hey

I have to ask you people where you get the room to put all these plants? How many can you possibly have?
I asked them to include some acreage with my orders, so hopefully they
won't be out. Otherwise I don't know what I'm going to do. :)

Seriously, this year I hope to fill in a lot of the areas in back under
the trees. I'm also designing a deck that will need some plantings
around it. Here are two current versions:

http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/deck.gif
http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/deck2.gif

As far as how can I have, I say that there's room as long as I have grass growing in my yard.

Chris