From: Maria Olshin <marolsh@ptd.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] spam
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:33:47 -0500

Oh, Yes! Graham Chapmen in drag, I think Cleese playing the husband, and
Terry Jones? Michael Palin? listing the gamut of dishes available, all
featuring at least one part Spam. I think the piece ended with an invasion
of vikings.

One of my favorite screensavers for After Dark (Mac) was a variant of
"Flying Toasters" with Spam cans instead of toasters, and Wagner's "Ride of
the Valkyries" for music. Does anyone still use screensavers?

Maria