Re: ..now hydrangeas

Kathy,
This is the list of Hydrangeas in our CES Display Gardens.  All seem to be
growing well, with little effort.
Hydrangea macrophylla 'Nigra'
Hydrangea macrophylla 'Teller Blue' (Blaumeise)
Hydrangea paniculata Grandiflora
Hydrangea paniculata 'Tardiva'
Hydrangea serrata 'Beni-gaku'
Hydrangea arborescens 'Annabelle'
Hydrangea macrophylla 'Variegata'
Hydrangea serrata 'Blue Bird'
Hydrangea sp.        4 or 5
Hydrangea quercifolia
Hydrangea petiolaris
Hydrangea japonica 'Coerulea'
Hydrangea paniculata Kyushu
Hydrangea paniculata Pink Diamond
Hydrangea petiolaris
Hydrangea macrophylla Taube
Hydrangea serrata Preziosa
Hydrangea macrophylla 'Glowing Embers'
Hydrangea quercifolia
Hydrangea macrophylla Beauty Vendomoise
Hydrangea macrophylla 'Mariesii Variegata'
Hydrangea paniculata Unique
Hydrangea macrophylla var. normalis 'Izu No Hana'
Hydrangea serrata 'Miranda'
Hydrangea macrophylla var. normalis 'Jogasaki'
Hydrangea arborescens Annabelle
Hydrangea macrophylla Nigra
Hydrangea paniculata 'Brussels Lace'

Kitty