Re: Spring plant orders

I personally didn't have any luck with cornus canadensis, but am very
surprised at your experience with Tsuga canadensis - Eastern Hemlock.  I
plunked a couple down in full sun and taking the brunt of the wind about 10
years back and they've grown like crazy.  Put 3 more small ones in - mostly
sunny - got too big for the spot, so I yanked them out last year, topped up
and dragged them to the other side of the yard to full sun & wind exposure.
Seem to be quite happy.  This is Zone 5a.

Kitty