RE: lavender, lavendin

Donna,
Go to:
http://www.surrygardens.com/mailorder.html
The catalog is supposedly supposed to be able to be downloaded, but I've
never been able to get the instructions to work.  So best to just contact
Sue Randolph at:
Surry Gardens
Route 172
P.O. Box 145
Surry, ME 04684
(207) 667-4493
(207) 667-5589
Fax (207) 667-5532
surrygardens@downeast.net
and ask for a catalog.  They don't start shipping until almost May, so
there's plenty of time.  I've always had good luck with her plants.  Also a
friend of mine visited the nursery last year and was utterly amazed at the
operation.  The catalog (no pics) and personal service make it seem small,
but it is bigger than you'd think and very good quality.

Kitty