Re: Question re: Astilbe

mention size
Andrea - There was no size mentioned. Some answered back on this & said
to be careful. I'll look locally when they start to appear here. I do
have several around the garden. My daughter-in-law gave them to me.
Pinks.
Had my chemo yesterday & outside of a headache, I feel good. My blood
results were right up there. Praise God.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA