Labryinth gardens

> question...does anyone have any kind of experience with labryinth
> gardens?

Melody, the Franciscan's at Prariewoods here in Cedar Rapids have had a
labryinth for serveral years, however it is stone and not plant material.
Here's a link to the website:

http://www.prairiewoods.org/scripts/services_labyrinth.asp

I think the general consensus of our group on non-stone layout = time
consuming!  Maybe your congregation would like to visit Prariewoods if the
picture on the website appeals to you (probably a little more than an hour
drive from Hills).  Let me know if you're going to make the trip and I'll
join you!
Mardi
Iowa z4b