Re: Question re: Astilbe

Hello Pam,
    Not exactly a hosta nut here, but we use either Halcyon or Krossa Regal.
Both are old classics and very dependable. Easy to grow, bulk up rather
quickly and can be found any where at very reasonable prices. I am sure
others will have favorites, but we are not into the latest and greatest
hosta. Jut what works well.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com