RE: trees and other design elements

I am still confused on how you fit all those trees into the space....By
standards, my trees are planted too close to each other now, so thinking
you have them on top of each other?

As my knowledge base grows here, I would like to add more trees, but
just don't see the room here, and I fall in-between lot sizes of Ceres
and Kitty... 75X145 here. Granted, if I didn't have a pond and train
layout I could see more trees. I don't consider the trees in the train
layout, as they are all miniature and pruned to stay that way or are so
slow growing it would take forever for them to get big.

And FWIW, the contractor here did not want all the same houses. There
were three front designs with each type model. He would not build two
houses the same color or design next to each other. My house and mothers
are the closest match, but both are different colors and mothers house
was flipped so access between these homes are easier, and the driveways
connect together.... so we can fit 7 cars across it. It is referred to
as the walmart parking lot :)  We did have some leverage as he was a new
contractor and needed to get this subdivision going... and we were
buying the first two homes. BTW, he was so desperate to get going, he
offered the first 5 homes at 25% off... yep, got the deal of my life.
Still believe that God influenced events, as I needed to move and wanted
my mother closer to me.. so he provided me with the perks so it could
happen, as anywhere else I couldn't afford to buy two homes next to each