Re: ponds/plants/geese

In a message dated 2/1/04 9:18:01 AM, EvaTEsq@aol.com writes:

<<  But here they are not "migratory."  It is as if they showed up one
year, and they never leave.  They just stay and multiply.  They don't fly
as they are supposed to.  Just about everywhere you go, you see them.  Many
times they hold up traffic while they cross or just stand and stare in the
middle of the road.    >>
    Eva, this is just as our geese are to.  They travel daily back and forth
from our 3 small lakes to the big lake and dam area which is about 5 miles
away. On their return they fly so low it seems they will surely rub their bellies
on the roof tops.  Occasionally they built a nest away  from the lakes in
neighboring yards.  Many people come to the lakes to feed them.