Re: Just finished catching up!

Melody, sometimes I think the world is spinning so fast that I'm about
to be thrown off the face of the planet! hehe! Only gardening makes me
feel as if I am in synch with passing time. That's why it's so necessary
for me to spend time in the garden whenever I can. Winter is a nice
hiatus that allows me to change hobbies for a little while, but when I'm
feeling frenzied, and it's too cold to work in the soil, I *miss* my
garden therapy, too.

But being stuck in does force me to face indoor chores I've been
avoiding. Believe it or not, I just finished boxing up the holiday
decorations today. :7P Yeesh! If I could've sneaked outside to play, I'd
still have sno-drape on the mantle. . . .

Wendy, who hasn't even looked at her nursery catalogs yet

Melody wrote,
I need a short
vacation from my life...or spring to come so I can get outside for some
yard therapy! I think that will be the answer...going stir crazy with
this freezing weather.