From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:55:19 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Word from Iraq

Hi Everyone,<br><br>My sister just gave me the latest on my nephew (who
just turned 19 last<br>month). I mention it because the bits and pieces
I've seen in newspapers<br>show soldiers sleeping in prince's beds and
playing basketball in fancy<br>ballrooms of castles. This is what it's
really like:<br><br>"Sam is no longer living in an unused ammo bunker.
His permanent billet is<br>a former dining facility that's being
renovated. He has electricity and<br>porta potties. The showers are a
mile down the road. Apparently they plan<br>to install bathroom
facilities later.<br><br>One cool thing: MCI provides free long distance
24/7 for servicemen in<br>Iraq. Sometimes the lines are long but it
surely makes

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com